1. You have to have a work experience under one of the occupations described in National Occupational Classification (NOC), levels 0, A or B (managerial or professional level). The minimum length of work must be one year and you have to work under chosen occupation on a full time basis;
  2. The minimum language ability (English or French) must be no lower than 4 for reading, writing, speaking and listening;
  3. Your education credentials have been evaluated by the approved educational institution in Canada (if you received your education outside of Canada);
  4. To accumulate minimum 67 points out of 100 for language skills, education, work experience, age, existence of a job offer from a Canadian employer and adaptability;
  5. You have to have enough money to support you and family members after immigrating to Canada (for one person it will be $11,824 CA); if you have a job offer or demonstrate that you are able to work in Canada (having all licenses, if applicable to your profession), you don’t have to show you bring money;
  6.  You are of good health and do not have a criminal record.
What should you know before making a profile on Express Entry for Federal skilled workers?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *